How can I become a member?
You can easily become a member by clicking the "Login" link on the top right of the homepage.
Can I order from abroad?
We can only send orders to domestic addresses.
How can I order?
• Add the products you want to buy to the cart.
• Click on “My Cart” at the top right of the page to view the products and if the products you will receive are complete, click the “Go to cart” button to continue the purchase.
• Set the delivery and billing address. (You can specify different delivery and billing addresses if you wish.)
• Choose one of the shipping options.
• Click on the “Buy” button to proceed to the payment process and fill in your information by selecting the payment method you want from here.
• Before confirming your order, you can check the order in the adjacent column and make changes if you wish.
• After checking the boxes indicating that you have read and accepted the Preliminary Information Form and the Distance Sales Agreement, you click the "Complete Shopping" button to complete the order process.
How can I get information about the status of my order?
You can learn the status of your orders from the "My Orders" page in the "My Account" menu.
I want the invoice to be issued on behalf of the company. What should I do?
While creating your order, you can have the invoice issued on behalf of a company by adding the "Invoice Address" in the "My Addresses" section, selecting the invoice type as "Company" and entering the necessary information.
Can I cancel one or more products in my order?
You can cancel all or part of your order before it is shipped. After logging in as a member, on the "My Orders" page, click on the "cancel" button at the bottom right of the section for that order, and select the product and quantity you want to cancel on the screen that opens.
I want the product I ordered and the invoice to be delivered to a different address. Is it possible?
Yeah. You can choose different “Delivery Address” and “Invoice Address” in the “My Addresses” section while creating your order. Thus, the products and your invoice are sent to different addresses.
What will I pay for the shipping fee?
Shipping charges are as follows:
However, we may not reflect all or a part of the shipping fee in question depending on the campaigns we run at the time of sale and/or declare the conditions on www.tdvyayin.com.tr.
How can I find out if my order has been shipped?
You can learn the status of your orders from the "My Orders" page in the "My Account" menu. If it has been shipped, you can follow the status of the shipment from this page.
The products I ordered were missing/wrong. What should I do?
If the products specified in the invoice/waybill and the products in the package are different or missing, you can record the situation with the cargo officer and send it to email@example.com or you can reach our support line at 0312 354 91 25. Our team will contact you immediately and resolve the issue.
The package arrived damaged. What should I do?
We recommend that you check the incoming packages and receive them. If the package is damaged, you should record this situation with the cargo officer. It must be signed by both the buyer and the cargo officer, stating that the package you received is damaged and what the damage is in the report. You can send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach our support line at 0312 354 91 25. Our team will contact you immediately and resolve the issue.
I want to return the product I bought. What should I do?
You can return your books within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt, without giving any reason and without paying any penalty. For this, you can send us your request from the "Ask Us" section on the My Orders page. Our team will assist you as soon as possible. You can access our contract, which provides legal and detailed information about the right of return and withdrawal, on our Membership Agreement page.